Ultrasound Technologist - PRN/ Per Diem
1425 Gross Rd # 130 Mesquite, TX 75149
We are currently looking for a highly skilled Ultrasound Tech for an imaging center in Mesquite, TX. Qualified candidates should be professional and friendly and have at least 3 years of experience.
Responsibilities of the Ultrasound Technologist:
- Utilize radiologist as needed to customize studies in order to obtain the most appropriate, efficient exam
- Communicate call reports and other pertinent issues to the radiologist
- Maintain dressing rooms, tech work area and scan rooms neat and stocked.
- Ability to exercise judgment and make decisions and deliver the same quality of care and work during both busy and slower times.
- Document accurately and concisely
- Ability to multi-task and at times work independently
- Graduate of an Allied Health Program and 1-year program in ultrasound technology
- Registered by the ARDMS or ARRT
- 3 years Ultrasound experience preferred
- CPR certified
- Experience with abdominal, pelvic, lower extremity venous and carotids preferred.
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.