1600 Hospital Pkwy, Bedford, TX 76022 Bedford, TX 76022 US
Schedule: Mon - Thurs 10p - 7:30a
- Performs duties directly involved with a variety of technical procedures for the demonstration/evaluation of general, obstetrical, vascular, and small parts imaging.
- Assists in invasive procedures as needed.
- Prefer at least two years performing all radiographic procedures in a hospital setting with competency in all ultrasound specialties.
- Travel Experience Preferred
- Primarily would cover the main hospital
- Must be either RDMS & RVT Certification
- BLS from AHA .
- Must pass background check and drug test
- Provide proof of immunizations
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Chance has over 6 years in the Healthcare Industry, working many different positions from CMA to Hyperbaric Technologist throughout both clinical and Hospital settings. Most recently he made the transition to healthcare recruiter, where he is utilizing his outgoing personality and love of giving back, to help others like himself throughout the Medical Field. Chance gained his skills in healthcare and business by obtaining a Bachelors in Biology then continued his education by earning a Masters in Business Administration with a focus in Healthcare Administration and Management.
As a Clinical Recruitment Manager, Chance is focused on providing the best possible experience for both client and candidate. He regularly builds and maintains strong relationships while helping to provide every candidate with the best opportunities possible. By having personal experience of what it’s like to work in the industry, Chance understands what it takes to be successful and is the perfect advocate to have in your corner!