3801 Gaston Ave, Ste 200 Dallas, TX 75246
We are currently looking for a highly skilled Ultrasound Tech for an OBGYN Clinic in Dallas, TX. Qualified candidates should be professional and friendly and have at least 2 years of experience. This is a one week assignment 12/16 - 12/20 Shift is 8: 30am-5: 00pm
Responsibilities of the Ultrasound Tech:
- Utilize radiologist as needed to customize studies in order to obtain the most appropriate, efficient exam
- Communicate call reports and other pertinent issues to the radiologist
- Maintain dressing rooms, tech work area and scan rooms neat and stocked.
- Ability to exercise judgment and make decisions and deliver the same quality of care and work during both busy and slower times.
- Document accurately and concisely
- Machine: Voluson GE E6
- Ability to multi-task and at times work independently
Requirements of the Ultrasound Tech:
- Graduate of an Allied Health Program and 1-year program in ultrasound technology
- Registered by the ARDMS or ARRT
- 3 years Ultrasound experience (Preferred)
- CPR certified
- Experience with abdominal, pelvic, lower extremity venous and carotids preferred.
- Experience with Athena EMR (Preferred)
Quick apply online or txt Tez at: 972-435-6525
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.