Travel Nurse Recruiter
125 E John Carpenter Fwy Irving, TX 75062
Travel Nurse & Allied Healthcare Recruiter
Cornerstone Medical is seeking a highly motivated, dedicated and proven Travel Nurse & Allied Healthcare Recruiter to drive the continuing growth of our organization. We are a faith based medical staffing agency located in Las Colinas, TX looking for an experienced Travel Nurse & Allied Recruiter to join our amazing team. We are a group of highly dedicated individuals looking for others like us who possess the grit, determination and an entrepreneurial spirit necessary to build a company. We offer a competitive base salary, uncapped monthly commissions and profit sharing.
- Builds a pipeline by sourcing and screening prospective travel nurse & allied healthcare employees throughout the United States, obtained through cold calling, company-generated leads, internet job boards, a company database, referrals, social media, etc.
- Works with internal credentialing and compliance staff to ensure that the nurses and allied healthcare professionals meet the standards for our clients
- Manages and maintains a pipeline of qualified medical professionals
- Orchestrates discussions with facility department managers around their staffing needs
- Matches candidates with opportunities at healthcare facilities located across the country
- Negotiates compensation packages including hourly wages, bonuses and optional company funded travel and housing arrangements
- Works with payroll department to ensure that travel nurses on assignment are compensated accurately and on-time
- Manages profit margin within company parameters
- Develops and maintains relationships with candidates & clients
- Strategies with Recruitment Manager and top-producing sales managers
- 2-3 years minimum of Travel Nursing experience in a fast paced environment
- 3-5 years minimum experience in full recruitment cycle process including generation pipeline, managing the internal/external process, extending an offer and re-deployment of candidates.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, interact, influence and negotiate with candidates in multiple specialties and modalities.
- Strong team player who demonstrates dedication and ability in contributing to team success.
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility in the workplace.
- Ability to problem solve and prioritize with a strong sense of urgency.
Why Cornerstone Medical?
- End of year Profit sharing bonus
- 100% employer paid Medical. Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K 100% company match up to 3% and 50% company match next 2%.
- Company paid life insurance
- 9 company paid holidays, 15 paid days off
- Monthly and annual bonuses! Commission on every sale.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Monthly gym membership reimbursement
- Weight loss reimbursement
- Circle of Excellence Trip upon annual quota attainment
Core Values: Faith, Compassion, Integrity, Self Discipline
CornerStone Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sister Companies: CornerStone Staffing
Email your resume to [email protected]