Travel Nurse Recruiter
125 E John Carpenter Fwy Irving, TX 75062
Cornerstone Medical is seeking a highly motivated, dedicated and proven Travel Nurse & Allied Healthcare Recruiter to drive the continuing growth of our organization. We are a faith based medical staffing agency located in Las Colinas, TX looking for an experienced Travel Nurse & Allied Recruiter to join our amazing team. We are a group of highly dedicated individuals looking for others like us who possess the grit, determination and an entrepreneurial spirit necessary to build a company. We offer a competitive base salary, uncapped monthly commissions and profit sharing.
- Builds a pipeline by sourcing and screening prospective travel nurse & allied healthcare employees throughout the United States, obtained through cold calling, company-generated leads, internet job boards, a company database, referrals, social media, etc.
- Works with internal credentialing and compliance staff to ensure that the nurses and allied healthcare professionals meet the standards for our clients
- Manages and maintains a pipeline of qualified medical professionals
- Orchestrates discussions with facility department managers around their staffing needs
- Matches candidates with opportunities at healthcare facilities located across the country
- Negotiates compensation packages including hourly wages, bonuses and optional company funded travel and housing arrangements
- Works with payroll department to ensure that travel nurses on assignment are compensated accurately and on-time
- Manages profit margin within company parameters
- Develops and maintains relationships with candidates & clients
- Strategies with Recruitment Manager and top-producing sales managers
- 2-3 years minimum of Travel Nursing experience in a fast paced environment
- 3-5 years minimum experience in full recruitment cycle process including generation pipeline, managing the internal/external process, extending an offer and re-deployment of candidates.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, interact, influence and negotiate with candidates in multiple specialties and modalities.
- Strong team player who demonstrates dedication and ability in contributing to team success.
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility in the workplace.
- Ability to problem solve and prioritize with a strong sense of urgency.
Why Cornerstone Medical?
- Profit sharing
- 100% employer paid Medical. Dental & Vision Benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- 9 company paid holidays, 15 paid days off
- Monthly and annual bonuses! Commission on every sale.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Monthly gym membership reimbursement
- Weight loss reimbursement
- Circle of Excellence Trip upon annual quota attainment
CornerStone Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sister Companies: CornerStone Staffing
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.