Telemetry Monitor Tech
3000 N I-35 TX 76201 Denton, TX 76201 US
CornerStone Medical is seeking a Tele/Monitor Tech for a hospital system in Denton Texas.
Hours M-Th 8a-5p Friday 7:30a-4:30p
$22/hr Depending on Expereince
Must pass EKG Assessment 80%
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will possess the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- One year of direct patient care experience involving telemetry monitoring or completion of educational program which includes telemetry monitoring (required)
- Completion of Telemetry/EKG test within 30 days (required)
Position Responsibilities Texas Health Telemetry Monitor Technicians require a high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, acceptable grooming practices, and ability to function in a fast paced, changing environment.
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful Telemetry Monitor Technicians will
- demonstrate competency in the set up and use of the telemetry monitoring equipment.
- collect, report and document patient information (rhythms/rate) timely and accurately.
- distinguish and report abnormalities and initiates action to provide continuity of care.
- ensure admission/dismissals are processed promptly; preparations are made to get the monitor ready for admission.
- communicate promptly of perceived risks specific to patient safety or immediate need for assistance.
- assist with documentation that supports and meets hospital and regulatory requirements
Quick Apply Online or call Chance (972) 543-0020 ext 102
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Chance has over 6 years in the Healthcare Industry, working many different positions from CMA to Hyperbaric Technologist throughout both clinical and Hospital settings. Most recently he made the transition to healthcare recruiter, where he is utilizing his outgoing personality and love of giving back, to help others like himself throughout the Medical Field. Chance gained his skills in healthcare and business by obtaining a Bachelors in Biology then continued his education by earning a Masters in Business Administration with a focus in Healthcare Administration and Management.
As a Clinical Recruitment Manager, Chance is focused on providing the best possible experience for both client and candidate. He regularly builds and maintains strong relationships while helping to provide every candidate with the best opportunities possible. By having personal experience of what it’s like to work in the industry, Chance understands what it takes to be successful and is the perfect advocate to have in your corner!