Telehealth Nurse Educator - Immediate Start - Frisco Tx
3101 Gaylord Parkway Frisco, TX 75034
CornerStone Medical is hiring for a Telehealth Nurse Educator for a large pharmaceutical company located in Frisco Texas. This is a 12 week contract to hire position.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Utilizes and documents nursing processes to provide total patient care within program guidelines as defined by Standard Operating Procedures. The Telephonic Registered Nurse will:
1. Utilizes and documents nursing processes to provide patient care to complex patients, utilizing resources as appropriate.
2. Manages worklist; meets deadlines and metrics for scheduled calls and job related responsibilities.
3. Interacts with various individuals including patients, family members, caregivers, physician offices, pharmacists, and internal departments.
4. Provides education, information, and encourages therapy compliance.
5. Documents patient medical information, notes, and assessments, timely and accurately.
6. Reports Adverse Events within program deadlines.
7. Answers incoming calls related to dispensed medications and therapies.
8. Utilizes proper phone etiquette at all times.
9. Participates in on-call rotation.
10. Follows medication/therapy assessments and scripting, as necessary.
11. Follows all policies, procedures, and work instructions.
12. Obtains certifications and licenses required to perform job responsibilities.
13. Applies for Registered Nurse licenses in any required additional states, within the first three (3) months of employment.
14. Performs related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year Bachelor' s Degree program; BSN preferred
• Active Registered Nurse (RN) license and possess the ability to be licensed as a Registered Nurse in multiple states.
• Unrestricted, current state license as a Registered Nurse in resident state is required.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Licensed Registered Nurse with an unrestricted, current license in resident state.
2. 3 years of clinical and pharmaceutical knowledge required; interviewing skills; understanding of broad based nursing practices encompassing assessment and medication administration
3. Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
4. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
5. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
6. Strong prioritization skills; ability to multitask or change tasks, as necessary
7. Strong analytical skills
8. Strong computer skills and ability to effectively use company systems and programs; Microsoft Office Suite, Internet skills; general office equipment; type 45 wpm
Quick Apply Online or Text Tez #thehawk @ 972-435-6525
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.