9301 N Central Expy Dallas, TX 75231
Certified Surgical Technologist
We are looking for a highly trained and experienced Surgical Tech for a busy surgical center in Dallas, TX. The Certified Surgical Tech is responsible for providing assistance on all types of minor and major surgical procedures dependent on individual competence.
Responsibilities and requirements of the Surgical Technologist:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Certification in Operating Room Technology required.
- Two year previous clinical experience in OR setting
- Current BLS required
- Knowledge of hospital policies and procedures specific to the OR
- Must be conscientious, organized, and able to handle the stress of a busy operating room environment.
Benefits of the Surgical Technologist:
- Annual Family & Facility Events
- Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Flex Spending Account
- Paid Time Off & Extended Sick Leave
- Sellback Paid Time Off 2X per year
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- 401k & Roth IRA
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on Business Management, she learned the skillful art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career and match them with premier companies.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last eight years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for staffing clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level roles for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.