Certified Surgical Tech - CST
9301 N Central Expy Dallas, TX 75231
Certified Surgical Technologist
We are looking for highly trained and experienced Certified Surgical Techs for a top-notch, surgically-focused hospital, working side-by-side with world renowned physicians and an amazing staff.
10 and 12 hour shifts available.
$22.00 hr to $32.00hr based on experience
Responsibilities and requirements of the Certified Surgical Tech:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Surgical tech certification required
- Two years of current surgical tech experience in an OR setting
- Current BLS required
- Knowledge of hospital policies and procedures specific to the OR
- Must be conscientious, organized, and able to handle the stress of a busy operating room environment.
Benefits of the Surgical Technologist:
- Annual Family & Facility Events
- Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Flex Spending Account
- Paid Time Off & Extended Sick Leave
- Sellback Paid Time Off 2X per year
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- 401k & Roth IRA
Quick Apply Online Or Send Resume To [email protected] | 972-534-0020
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on Business Management, she learned the skillful art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career and match them with premier companies.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last eight years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for staffing clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level roles for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.