455 St. Michaels Drive Santa Fe, NM 87505
Santa Fe, New Mexico
CornerStone is looking for an experienced Surgical Tech for an acute care facility in Santa Fe, New Mexico. The Surgical Tech is responsible for collaborating with physician and Registered Nurses to serve in support role within the OR.
Requirements of the Surgical Tech:
- Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) and BCLS
- Sterilizing Medical Instruments
- 2 years of CST experience in an acute care facility
- Certified by the Association of Surgical Technologist.
- Procedure Room Prep and clean up
- Taking action to reduce/ eliminate patient risks
- Organization and time management skills required.
- Maintenance of surgical instruments required.
- Performing other duties assigned
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.