Supervisor of Medical Management
919 Hidden Ridge Irving, TX 75038
Manager of Medical Management - UP TO $90k a year
CornerStone Medical is looking for a qualified Medical Management Supervisor for a premier healthcare company in Irving, TX. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nursing program, BSN, required.
- Managed Care Experience required
- Current/Active unencumbered Texas Compact RN license
- Strong computer skills required
- Experience with Clinical Decision Support tools (i.e.: InterQual, MCG, etc)
- Experience with audits and regulatory agencies mandatory.
- Minimum 5-7 years clinical exp
- Minimum 1 of management exp
- 3-5 years Utilization Management/Case Management exp
- CPUR, CPUM, CMCN, CCM or CMS preferred
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Retention Bonuses
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.