Senior Quality Data & EHR Implementation Analyst
4950 W. Royal Lane Irving, TX 75063
We are currently looking for a highly qualified Senior Quality Data & EHR Implementation Analyst for a premiere healthcare company in Irving, TX.
The Senior Quality Data & EHR Implementation Analyst is responsible for managing data standards and perform analyses including statistical model development and reporting of quality metrics, trends, and benchmarks for data registry and quality dashboards.
- Maintain a system for tracking clinical data registry related issues and deadlines that impact clinical data registries; provide regular status updates to the Quality Manager, EHR Director, Quality Associate Executive Director (AED) and designated company committees and sections.
- Architect and plan for big data and data warehouse projects in collaboration with Company Clinical Emergency Data Registry vendor and in-house IT team for integration and interface development with various portals, dashboards, reporting tools, CRM and membership systems.
- Track progress of clinical data registry committee and clinical data registry vendor priorities, activities and work plans; provide regular status updates to the Quality Manager, EHR Director, Quality AED and designated company committee leaders.
- In conjunction with the Quality Manager, EHR Director, Quality AED and company committee and physician leaders, develop and implement activities related to data standards, data quality, data interoperability, data query, data analysis, and survey administration.
- Report findings to support the generation of position papers, research reports, slide sets, talking points, and summaries of data for internal and external audiences on key issues for emergency care.
- Conduct qualitative analysis as needed. Gather data through surveys, individual interviews, focus groups and prepare appropriate reports summarizing same.
- Support funded projects, coordinate with funding agencies, and work with department staff and physician leaders to develop deliverables for funded projects
- Serves as liaison between company, potential and enrolled registry participants, large/small group organizations, billing and coding companies, EHR vendors, and funding agencies in conjunction with AED of Quality, Director of EHR, and Quality team members.
- Builds/architects Emergency Medicine Data and Information Models and reconciles them with HL-7 data models, as well as, ONC Interoperability road-map. Annually updates, presents and get those models and maps approved by company leadership.
- Provides administrative support for the planning and development of Registry, Quality and Health IT related meetings and other meetings as assigned.
- Establishes, maintains and updates systems for communication among staff to facilitate the efficient flow of information relating to projects, activities, and objectives, including development and distribution of weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports.
- Master’ s degree in health services, statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology, public health, health policy or a related field. Bachelor’ s degree required, but Master’ s degree requirement can be met through equivalent related work experience.
- Ten years’ related work experience in health services research, statistics, data standards, data analysis or methods, health policy, health administration, health services, public health, health professions, or health related associations or organizations, including knowledge of HIPAA compliance, IRB procedures, data security and privacy aspects
- Excellent computer skills, including familiarity with statistical evaluation tools, research databases, data ware house, data marts, ETL, SQL, Tableau, statistical packages such as SAS/STATA/SPSS/R Microstrategy, Relational databases, Access, and Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Experience in analysis of administrative claims data and/or electronic health record data sources
- Experience with handling and executing multiple priorities with both internal and external stakeholders
- Some knowledge of health policy issues, regulatory, reimbursement, clinical and/or quality issues
- Self-motivated, energetic, dependable, responsible and resourceful.
- Ability to handle full range of delegated tasks, work independently, exercise good judgment, prioritize tasks, ability to adapt to shifting priorities and schedules, display strong personal initiative, and follow through in all areas assigned with attention to detail and timeliness
- Ability to build, establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- No H-1 sponsorships, must be permanently authorized to work in the US.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.