601 Clara Barton Blvd. Ste 250 Garland, TX 75042 US
Cornerstone Medical is looking for qualified Registered Nurses to oversee records, plan of care and treatments in a Refugee clinic setting. Conduct medical, dental, and psychological screening through history taking. Document findings in Prime Suites. Refer clients to appropriate health care providers. Provide health education and coaching to empower clients to take charge of their health. Collaborate with other voluntary organizations to coordinate care of clients. Administer medications for treatment and prevention of parasitic infections. Follow established federal and state law for the screening of clients and release of health information. Ensure that Nurse Practitioner orders are carried and signed in Prime Suite. Screen women and children and conducts vaccinations as per immunization schedule. Review lab results in the absence of a Nurse Practitioner and ensures that results are communicated to clients in a timely manner. Also perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications of the Registered Nurse :
- Must have Bachelor’s degree and have related clinical or public health experience
- Prior experience in clinical healthcare settings in the USA, and the ability to communicate effectively with members of Dallas County, outside health care providers, members of the general public and over the phone is of paramount importance.
- Must be highly competent with data entry.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Current TX RN license
- Must possess a valid TX driver's license
- Ability to successfully pass security clearance
- At least two years of RN experience
- Bilingual Preferred: Dari, Pashto, Farsi Spanish or Arabic
- Weekly pay
- Immediate start
- Medical/Dental benefits available
Contact Tez for more details @
972-534-0020 ext.105 or Text 972.525.5539
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.