Registered Nurse II -COVID-19 Vaccination Capacity
2377 N. Stemmons Freeway Dallas, TX 75207 US
Registered Nurse II - COVID-19 Vaccination Capacity
CornerStone Medical is in search of qualified nurses in the DFW area to work on the COVID-19 Vaccination Capacity Team @ Dallas County Health and Human Services. The Registered Nurse will be working in a non-clinical setting.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse:
- Conduct Infectious Disease Surveillance
- Perform Case Investigations and Implement control measures for vaccine-preventable diseases
- Provide education and disseminate information regarding vaccine-preventable diseases within the Dallas County Community
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Establish and maintain effective working relations with employees, departments and patients
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Current TX RN license
- Must posses a valid TX drivers license
- Ability to successfully pass Background Check
- At least 1-2 yrs of RN experience
- Weekly pay
- Immediate start
- Medical/Dental benefits available
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.