Registered Nurse II - TB Elimination Clinic M-F, 8am - 5pm
2377 N. Stemmons Freeway Dallas, TX 75207
Dallas, TX - $29.00/hrly
CornerStone Medical is looking for qualified nurses in the DFW area for Dallas County clinics to perform case management of patients with TB disease. Health screening and assessment services in a clinic and in the Field.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse:
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Establish and maintain effective working relations with employees, departments and patients
- Functions as a preceptor for patients and other agencies
- Performs health screening and assessment services
- Initiates treatments and/or immunizations per approved protocol
- Provides education and counseling to patients and other professionals
Qualifications of the Registered Nurse:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Current TX RN license (BSN)
- Must posses a valid TX drivers license
- Ability to successfully pass security clearance
- At least one year of RN experience
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Longevity bonuses
- Immediate start
- Medical/Dental benefits available
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.