Registered Nurse- Dialysis RN, Immediate Start
2710 Ave Q Lubbock, TX 79411
13 week contract! M- F 8a -5p
Pay Rate: $44/hrly
Position Education/Qualification’ s:
- Graduated from and accredited school of professional nursing
- Licensure appropriate to the state the RN is working in and the appropriate certifications to the position and facility.
- Minimum 2 year previous Dialysis experience
- Proficient oral and written skills
- Current CPR certification
- Annual Physical
- Two professional references from current/former supervisors Citizen of the U.S. or proof to work in the U.S.
- Ability to utilize the nursing process in the provision of nursing care including but not limited to administering medications and treatments and medications in compliance with the physicians orders and applicable hospital policy, interpreting diagnostic tests, formulating a plan of care, collaborating with other healthcare providers and provide education to patients and/or significant others (while in compliance with HIPPA)
- The RN must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to patients of all age groups. Must demonstrate knowledge of the principals of growth and development through the life span, posses the ability to asses data reflective of the patients status, and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patients needs in relation to age.
- Must document/chart observations and other data related to the clinical condition of the patient. Must properly and accurately hart observations and activities related to patient care.
- Communicates report to appropriate healthcare workers in accordance with hospital policy. Performs all required and related duties.
- The individual may be required to pull up or reposition patients, lift supplies, place equipment on supports, push bed or chair though facility. The individual mush be able to bend over to perform certain duties, the individual mush be able to maneuver throughout the facility in response to any facility emergency. Interpretation of environmental input requires visual and auditory skills. In the event there is a need to evacuate the building, heavy lifting of patients may be required.
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.