Registered Nurse - Vaccination Clinic
2377 N. Stemmons Freeway , Suite 261 Dallas, TX 75207 US
Mon - Fri and (weekends as needed)
Cornerstone medical is seeking Registered Nurses to work in the Covid 19 or Monkeypox Immunization Clinic for Dallas County Health and Human Services.
Duties consist of:
- Prepare and administer vaccines, educate and supervise informed consent process for immunization efforts related to COVID -19 & Monkeypox vaccines for pediatric & adults
- Supervise clerical staff and maintain temperature logs and vaccine custody chain.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have an active Texas RN license
- Must be available to start immediately
- Previous vaccination experience preferred
- BSN Preferred
- Must have a Texas drivers license - clean driving record
- Must pass a criminal background check
Quick apply online or text Tez @ 972-525-5539
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.