Registered Nurse - Oncology
211 Park Street Attleboro, MA
CornerStone Medical is looking for an experienced Oncology Nurse for a busy acute care facility in Attleboro, MA. The Oncology Nurse will provide care and support to patients before, during and after chemotherapy. This is a full time direct hire position.
Requirements and Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse - Oncology:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program and holds a current MA Registered Nursing license, in good standing with the state licensing board.
- BSN preferred
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS
- Minimum of five (5) years of oncology experience
- Excellent assessment and communication skills
- Chemotherapy certification or completion of chemotherapy administration course required, certification within six months.
- OCN certified or certification by the end of first year of employment.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.