Registered Nurse - Med/Surg
713 E. Anderson Street , suite 112 Weatherford, TX 76086 US
Registered Nurse- Med Surg
Nights 7pm -7am
Salary: $30 (1 year of experience) - Mid: $38.87 (10 years of experience)- Max: $46 (20 years of experience)
Differential: Nights $ 3.75 p/h - Weekend $4.20 p/h
CornerStone Medical is seeking a Registered Nurse- Med Surg for a premier 10 bed hospital in Weatherford Texas.
As a Medical Surgical Unit at Weatherford, you can expect to provide healing to a variety of diagnoses and populations such as post-surgical, orthopedic, and neurological/stroke. The diversity of Med/Surg will provide constant learning and the ability to approach each patient with confidence. Unlock the possibilities in your nursing career by joining a team that cares like family.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Performs and documents patient assessments and reassessments following nursing and departmental policies and procedures, using appropriate techniques for data collection and analysis at regular and indicated intervals.
- Utilizing data collection in the assessment, and collaboration with other health care providers, formulates a plan of care and updates as needed to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Performs interventions based on critical thinking and technical skills assimilated from assessment, reports and information communicated by other health care providers to achieve optimal outcomes.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BSN is Required (However, if candidates only have an ADN they are required to enroll in a BSN program within 6 months of hire and complete it within 36 months)
- 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN MED SURG ACUTE CARE
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Current Texas State Licensure as a Registered Nurse (Compact license is accepted but TX State RN license required within 30 days of hire)
- Current BLS and ACLS from American Heart
Quick Apply on line or call Chance at 972-534-0020 ext 102
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Chance has over 6 years in the Healthcare Industry, working many different positions from CMA to Hyperbaric Technologist throughout both clinical and Hospital settings. Most recently he made the transition to healthcare recruiter, where he is utilizing his outgoing personality and love of giving back, to help others like himself throughout the Medical Field. Chance gained his skills in healthcare and business by obtaining a Bachelors in Biology then continued his education by earning a Masters in Business Administration with a focus in Healthcare Administration and Management.
As a Clinical Recruitment Manager, Chance is focused on providing the best possible experience for both client and candidate. He regularly builds and maintains strong relationships while helping to provide every candidate with the best opportunities possible. By having personal experience of what it’s like to work in the industry, Chance understands what it takes to be successful and is the perfect advocate to have in your corner!