Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery
112102 State Hwy 151 San Antonio, TX 78251 US
Pay: $50-55/hr DOE
Assignment Dates: 11/27/2023-2/24/2024
13 Week Travel contract
36 hours guaranteed weekly
12 Hour Nights
Weekends: EOW, EOH
- Maintain and ensure compliance with procedures and metrics that impact quality throughout the organization.
- Perform quality analyses and inspections, monitor the effectiveness of various processes through use of data and internal auditing programs.
- Liaise with external vendors and suppliers to ensure that their products or services meet the organization's quality standards.
- Prepare flowcharts, forms, communications and audits for quality system implementation and compliance.
- May be trained/certified in methodologies like Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen etc.
- TX State or compact license
- BLS, NRP, ACLS, Intermediate FHM AWHONN
- 2 years of experience
- Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
- Current Immunization
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.