Registered Nurse - Emergency Room (ER)
2827 Babcock Rd. San Antonio, TX 78229
Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Room (ER):
San Antonio, TX
CornerStone Medical is looking for a highly trained and skilled ER Registered Nurse (RN) for a premier healthcare facility in San Antonio, TX. The ER RN is responsible for professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients.
Shift: 6: 45 PM - 7: 15 AM
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) ER:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with active RN Texas licensure
- BLS Certification required; ACLS certification highly desired/recommended. Current specialty certification as required
- 3 + years ER experience and travel required
- Current PALS and/or ENPC, certification
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
Benefits of the Registered Nurse (RN) ER / ED:
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Retention Bonuses
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.