Registered Nurse - Dialysis
773 Lonesome Dove Trail Hurst, TRX 76054 Hurst, TX 76054 US
CornerStone Medical Is looking for Registered Nurses for a Dialysis clinic who will be working in hospitals throughout DFW TX ( Irving TX, Grapevine TX, Fort Worth TX)
Shifts: Day shifts working 3-shifts. starting at 6am or 7am
3 X12 or 4 X 10
Pay: $45 - 48/hr DOE
This will be a Dialysis Nurse position seeing 2 patients at a time and 7 to 8 patients a day
Mileage reimbursement and on call pay
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The staff RN is accountable and responsible for the provision and coordination of clinically competent care including assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation for an assigned group of patients. The staff RN participates in decision-making, teaching, leadership functions, and quality improvement activities that enhance patient care outcomes and program operations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- All duties and responsibilities are expected to be performed in accordance with company standards of nursing practice, state and federal regulations.
- Performs all essential functions under the direction of their direct supervisor and with guidance from their preceptor or their Acute Care Coordinator (ACC) for the first 6 months of employment.
- Performs ongoing, systematic collection and analysis of patient data pre – during – post treatment for assigned patients and documents in the patient medical record, adjusts or modifies the treatment plan as indicated and notifies the Nephrologist, patient’s primary nurse and others as may be indicated.
- Recognizes aspects and implications of patient status that vary from normal and reports to or collaborates with appropriate health team members for input including but not limited to the Nephrologist and patient’s primary nurse.
- Assesses daily assigned patient care needs and collaborates with direct and ancillary patient care staff as needed.
- Directs and provides safe effective patient care for assigned patients as prescribed for all modality specific treatment procedures.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Current appropriate state licensure in good standing
- Must meet the practice requirements in all states in which he or she is employed
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum of six (6) months hemodialysis experience preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year medical/surgical or ICU nursing experience preferred
- BLS certification from American Heart Association
- ACLS certification from American Heart Association
- OSHA, infection control and continuing education requirements
- Meet all conditions of employment including Ishihara’s Color Blindness Test.
- Successful completion of all annual required education/training/competencies.
- Successful completion of on-going training and education as assigned or required
Must have all immunization records
Must be able to pass Drug Test and Criminal background check
Please quick apply online, then call Chance (972) 534-0020 ext. 102
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Chance has over 6 years in the Healthcare Industry, working many different positions from CMA to Hyperbaric Technologist throughout both clinical and Hospital settings. Most recently he made the transition to healthcare recruiter, where he is utilizing his outgoing personality and love of giving back, to help others like himself throughout the Medical Field. Chance gained his skills in healthcare and business by obtaining a Bachelors in Biology then continued his education by earning a Masters in Business Administration with a focus in Healthcare Administration and Management.
As a Clinical Recruitment Manager, Chance is focused on providing the best possible experience for both client and candidate. He regularly builds and maintains strong relationships while helping to provide every candidate with the best opportunities possible. By having personal experience of what it’s like to work in the industry, Chance understands what it takes to be successful and is the perfect advocate to have in your corner!