Registered Nurse - Clinical Case Educator
11800 Weston Parkway Cary, NC 27513 US
Cary, North Carolina
Temp to Hire
Monday – Friday
9a-6p or 11a-8p
CornerStone Medical is looking for a Registered Nurse for a fortune 500 company in Cary, North Carolina!
We are dedicated to delivering the best possible care for patients battling a complex disease. We do that by bringing care into alignment: unifying fragmented services across the care continuum. Our mission is to help payors, biopharma companies, researchers and healthcare providers improve outcomes, accelerate access to care and reduce risk — all by focusing on the patient first. With a multidisciplinary approach, we bring deep expertise to a complicated diseases like cancer and neurological conditions.
The Clinical Case Educator is an important role in our team. The nurse is passionate and is committed to provide a high level of patient care and counseling patients enrolled in the Medication Therapy Program. The ideal candidate has great communication skills, problem solving skills, and must be self-motivated. This person will be driven to help team members to achieve the mission of providing high level of care to patients.
• Counsel and educate new/existing patients on specialty drug therapies
• Complete, thorough and accurate documentation utilizing good documentation practice and compliance to industry standards and regulations
• Discuss potential/current side effects with patients to educate about treatment alternatives and facilitate ongoing therapy adherence
• Identify and report adverse events (AEs) and product complaints (PCs) to the manufacturer, FDA, and/or other governing authorities
• Specialty drug verification and education. Provider/patient conduit to support therapeutic longevity.
• Collaboration with Pharmacy Support teams to ensure timely and accurate delivery of specialty drugs
• Registered Nurse with current unrestricted compact state license or primary NC licensure
• 3+ years of nursing experience with at least 1 year of acute, inpatient care preferred
• Local-onsite and Hybrid/Remote once fully trained
• Oncology experience is preferred (OCN certification)
Quick apply online or call Mirielle directly at 972-534-0020 ext 109
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Mirielle has always known that the healthcare industry was where she was meant to be. She graduated from Texas A&M in 2014 with a BS in Kinesiology. Post grad, she went on to further her education and became a Registered Dental Hygienist. However, she felt that her calling was to reach more medical professionals – which brought her to medical recruiting. She loves building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients in order to find the perfect match for everyone. Mirielle stays active with volunteering for an animal rescue and spending time with her husband, dog and family & friends!