Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor (CVOR)- Sign On Bonus
Dallas, Texas 75230
We are currently looking for an experienced Pediatric CVOR RN (Registered Nurse) Supervisor for an award winning acute care facility in Dallas, TX. The Pediatric CVOR RN (Registered Nurse) Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership for service staff ensuring the quality and integrity of care delivered. Develops plan of care for service based upon RN assessment/re-assessment. Is responsible for fiscal and human resource allocation based upon guidelines.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor (CVOR):
- Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs
- Bachelor’ s in Nursing, Masters is preferred
- CVOR experience required
- Must have expertise in the specific specialty providing leadership/management skills.
- Must have working knowledge of overall OR service to add organizational value
- Management experience required and competent in pre-operative practice
- Minimum of two years of experience
- Strong Peds/Adult experience
- Charge nurse or Supervisor experience required
- Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
- Nursing Career Ladder and much more
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.