Registered Nurse (RN) II - Med Surg - Days and Nights
San Antonio, TX 78233
Registered Nurse – Med Surg - FT - Days and Nights
San Antonio, TX
We are currently looking for highly trained Med Surg RN's for an award winning acute care facility in San Antonio, TX. The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing direct quality care to patients in the Medical Surgical/ Telemetry unit. This is a Full-Time direct hire position.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse – Med Surg:
- Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs
- Bachelor’s in Nursing is preferred (required within 3 years)
- Medical Surgical floor experience in an acute care or rehab setting preferred
- Current AHA BLS
- CMSRN is preferred
- 2+ years of experience as an RN in acute care setting is preferred
- Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
- Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
- Nursing Career Ladder and much more
Chat with a Recruiter Now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/413328
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.