Registered Nurse (RN)- OR Circulator
918 N Davis Drive Arlington, TX 76012
RN - Circulator
Pay rate $35.00- $40.00hr depending on experience.
CornerStone Medical is looking for a highly trained and experienced OR RN - Circulator for an outpatient surgery center in Arlington, TX that specializes in out-patient eye surgeries. The OR RN - Circulator is responsible for providing safe and direct quality care for patients receiving treatment at the ASC in the operating room to identified age groups.
6am- 3pm Monday - Friday
Responsibilities of the OR RN - Circulator:
- Ensure patient needs are met in accordance with instructions of physician and facility’ s policies & procedures.
- Communicates with courtesy when interacting with patients, physicians, hospital staff, vendors and the public – in person, on the telephone, or by email.
- Develops, individualizes and prioritizes patient’ s plan of care daily in collaboration with patient, family and health team members that is sensitive to the patient’ s cultural and spiritual needs to attain expected outcomes.
- Coordinates and performs activities routinely as appropriate with the Director of Nursing, Medical Director and the Quality Committee(s).
- Provides direct clinical patient care to surgical patients in the operating room.
- Prepares the operating room for procedures each day assuring all supplies, implants, & equipment is present and ready.
- Assisting with efficient Operating Room turn over between cases to prepare for the next case.
- Accurate and legible documentation in the medical record and inventory and maintenance of preference cards.
Requirements of the OR RN - Circulator:
- Registered Nurse, licensed in the state of Texas
- 1-2 years OR Circulating Experience REQUIRED
- Multispecialty Operating Room experience strongly preferred. Center specializes in out-patient eye surgeries: Ophthalmology, Ocular/Plastics, Cornea and Retina
- Must be personable, friendly, and exhibit flexibility and positive interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills MANDATORY
- Knowledge of typical OR equipment required
Quick apply or text Andrew at 972-435-6305
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Andrew has been in the healthcare recruitment industry for 7+ years, specifically in Healthcare IT. Andrew is use to the high volume recruiting environment and thrives in communicating the needs of not only the client but also the consultant. Andrew excels in connecting with his clients and consultants alike on a personal and professional level in order to create a lifelong relationship. He is a native Texan who is obsessed with all Dallas, Texas professional sports teams and a self-proclaimed trivia whiz. Andrew is a proud father to his 4 year old autistic son Landon who he stays active with on the weekends. Andrew graduated from TCU in 2012 with a major in Sociology and Minor in Spanish. When he is not busy in the office, Andrew likes to run, workout and travel to different parts of the world with his significant other.