Registered Nurse (RN) - Progressive Care (PCU) - FT - Nights
Bedford, TX 76021
CornerStone Medical is looking for a highly trained and skilled Registered Nurse (RN) - Progressive Care (PCU) - FT - Nights for our client in Bedford, TX. The Registered Nurse (RN) - Progressive Care (PCU) - FT - Nights will be responsible for serving as a patient advocate for quality care and patient satisfaction for the facility and unit.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Progressive Care (PCU):
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is preferred.
- (Must obtain BSN within 3 years of hire)
- Recent one year of Critical Care as RN
- Current license to practice as a RN in the State of Texas or compact license
- Ability to triage, labor, deliver, circulate and recover patients
- Competitive compensation packages/ relocation
- Matching 401k retirement
- Tuition reimbursement/ CEU program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, Long Term Care and Disability
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.