Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room (OR)
Denver, CO 80110
CornerStone Medical is looking for a skilled Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room (OR) for an award winning acute care facility in Denver, CO. The OR Registered Nurse is responsible for the nursing activities related to care of the patient experiencing an operative or other invasive procedure.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room (OR):
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- 1-3 years Operating Room RN experience (required)
- Current RN Colorado License
- BLS required
- Possess the ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, families, physicians, and employees.
- Knowledgeable of hospital policies and procedures specific to operating room nurse.
- Clinically proficient in operating room nursing skills, demonstrating knowledge of the developmental needs of the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient
- Competitive compensation packages/ relocation
- Matching 401k
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, Long Term Care and Disability