Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room (CVOR)
Denver, Colorado 80110
CornerStone Medical is looking for a skilled Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room (CVOR) for an award winning acute care facility in Denver, CO. The CVOR Registered Nurse is responsible for the nursing activities related to care of the patient experiencing an operative or other invasive procedure.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room (CVOR):
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- 1-3 years Cardiovascular Operating Room RN experience (required)
- Current RN Colorado License
- BLS required
- Possess the ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, families, physicians, and employees.
- Knowledgeable of hospital policies and procedures specific to operating room nurse.
- Clinically proficient in operating room nursing skills, demonstrating knowledge of the developmental needs of the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient
- Competitive compensation packages/ relocation
- Matching 401k
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, Long Term Care and Disability
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.