Registered Nurse (RN) - NICU - Sign On Bonus!
Dallas, TX 75230
We are currently looking for highly trained Level III or Level IV NICU RN' s for an award winning acute care facility in Dallas, TX. The NICU Registered Nurse is responsible for planning and providing individual goal directed nursing care that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety and rights of the individual, family and community. This is a Full-Time direct hire position.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse – Neonatal ICU:
- Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs
- Bachelor’ s in Nursing is preferred (required within 2 years)
- 1-2 years of experience in the NICU is required
- Level III or Level IV NICU experience
- 2+ years of experience as an RN in acute care setting is preferred
- Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
- Nursing Career Ladder and much more