Registered Nurse (RN) - NICU - Sign On Bonus!
Registered Nurse Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU-RN) - Sign On Bonus!
We are currently looking for highly trained Level III or Level IV NICU RN' s for an award winning acute care facility in Dallas, TX. The NICU Registered Nurse is responsible for planning and providing individual goal directed nursing care that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety and rights of the individual, family and community. This is a Full-Time direct hire position.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse – Neonatal ICU:
- Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs
- Bachelor’ s in Nursing is preferred (required within 2 years)
- 1-2 years of experience in the NICU is required
- Level III or Level IV NICU experience
- 2+ years of experience as an RN in acute care setting is preferred
- Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
- Nursing Career Ladder and much more
Chat with me now!
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.