Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg - Days and Nights
Registered Nurse – Med Surg - FT - Days and Nights
We are currently looking for highly trained Med Surg RN' s for an award winning acute care facility in Cleburne, TX. The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing direct quality care to patients in the Medical Surgical unit. This is a Full-Time direct hire position.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse – Med Surg:
- Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs
- Bachelor’ s in Nursing is preferred (required within 3 years)
- Medical Surgical floor experience in an acute care or rehab setting preferred
- Current AHA BLS
- CMSRN is preferred
- 1+ years of experience as an RN in acute care or rehab setting is preferred
- Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
- Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
- Nursing Career Ladder and much more
Quick apply online or call Tez at 972-534-0020 ext. 105
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.