Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health
Ft Worth, TX 76104 US
Fort Worth, TX
- Mileage reimbursement
-Salary Dependent on Experience ( $68,000 - $73,000)
- Assess home patients to identify the physical, psycho-social and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference and evaluations.
- Implement/develop/document the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care.
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the patient and the staff.
- Supervise and provide clinical directions to the home health aide and the LVN to ensure quality and continuity of services provided.
- Provide effective communication to patient/family, team members and other health care professionals.
- Must hold current Texas State Registered Nurse license
- Must have current CPR Certification
- Must be detail-oriented and have effective communication skills
- Must have at least 1 year of Home Health Care experience
Quick Apply on line or text David at 972-346-0506
Meet Your Recruiter
David has been in healthcare recruiting for 2 years, placing candidates in all areas of a Hospital/Clinic. He enjoys building strong relationships with his candidates/clients, while helping fill important assignments in his community. David is originally from Galveston, TX but relocated in 2005 to the DFW area to play Baseball in college. David graduated from Northwood University in 2009 with a BBA. He enjoys watching all of Houston sports team, playing Golf and spending time on the weekend with his family.