Registered Nurse (RN) - Critical Care - FT - Sign On Bonus!
Thousand Oaks, California 91360
Registered Nurse (RN) - Critical Care - FT - Sign On Bonus
Thousand Oaks, CA
CornerStone Medical is looking for a highly skilled Critical Care Registered Nurse (RN) for an award winning acute care facility in Thousand Oaks, CA. The Critical Care Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for planning and providing individual goal directed nursing care that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety and rights of the individual, family and community. This is a Full-Time direct hire position.
Requirements of the Critical Care Registered Nurse (RN):
- Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs
- Current RN license by the Board of Nurse Examiners State of California
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider or American Red Cross Professional Rescuer CPR Card
- Current ACLS (if practicing in any of the following units: OBS, 3 Telemetry, PCU, L&D, Critical Care, PACU, Special Procedures, ED, Radiology, Cath Lab, CVOU))
- NRP (if practicing in any of the following units: Nursery, Pediatrics, NICU, Labor & Delivery, Post Partum)
- TNCC (if practicing in the ED)
- Certifications may be obtained within first six months of hire with prior Director/Manager approval with the exception of BLS/CPR and AFM, which are required within 90 days of hire
- Minimum of one-year experience in specialty preferred
- Sign On/ Relocation Assistance
- Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
- Nursing Career Ladder and much more
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/301270
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.