Travel Registered Nurse - Travel RN
2018 Pulliam St San Angelo, TX 76905
Travel Registered Nurse- Travel RN
San Angelo, TX
Travel RN Assignment -13 weeks
Responsibilities of the Travel Registered Nurse - RN
- Ability to utilize the nursing process in the provision of nursing care including but not limited to administering medications and treatments and medications in compliance with the physicians orders and applicable hospital policy, interpreting diagnostic tests, formulating a plan of care, collaborating with other healthcare providers and provide education to patients and/or significant others (while in compliance with HIPPA)
- The RN must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to patients of all age groups. Must demonstrate knowledge of the principals of growth and development through the life span, posses the ability to asses data reflective of the patients status, and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patients needs in relation to age.
- Must document/chart observations and other data related to the clinical condition of the patient. Must properly and accurately hart observations and activities related to patient care.
- Communicates report to appropriate healthcare workers in accordance with hospital policy. Performs all required and related duties.
Requirements of Registered Nurse - RN
- Graduated from and accredited school of professional nursing
- Texas State RN License or Compact
- Minimum 2 year previous Dialysis experience
- Proficient oral and written skills
- Current CPR certification
- Annual Physical
- Two professional references from current/former supervisors
- Citizen of the U.S. or proof to work in the U.S.
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.