1441 N Beckley Ave Dallas, TX 75203
We are looking for an experienced Registered Dietitian for a premiere healthcare facility in Dallas, TX. The Registered Dietitian is responsible for completing patient screening, assessment, reassessment, care plan development and nutrition education to patients and/or family members.
This is a 12 week contract starting in September
Responsibilities of the Registered Dietitian:
- Appropriately assesses patients at nutritional risk via screening policy.
- Demonstrates ability to assess and reassess patients' needs appropriately and timely according to policy.
- Documents nutrition intervention in detailed, accurate, and appropriate manner.
- Recommends additional nutrition therapy as needed.
- Develops individualized plan of care.
- Assesses patient and family learning needs, identifies barriers to learning, mode of learning.
- Displays knowledge of disease states and keeps abreast of developments in the field of nutrition in order to provide the highest quality of care.
- Participates in the monitoring and reporting of quality indicators for clinical nutrition and food service.
- Assists as needed in food production, policy development and special projects.
Requirements of the Registered Dietitian:
- Undergraduate degree meeting academic requirements, successful completion of an accredited dietetic internship program and eligible to take the American Dietetic Registration Exam; or undergraduate degree from an accredited Coordinated Undergraduate Program in Dietetics with specialty in Clinical Nutrition and eligible to take the American Dietetics Registration Exam
- Master' s Degree meeting academic requirements and successful completion of an accredited dietetic internship program, with six months experience in Clinical Nutrition and eligible to take the American Dietetic Registration Exam, preferred
- Registration with the American Dietetic Association with continuing education hours that maintain registration status
- License with the Texas Board of Examiners of Dietitians within six months of hire date with continuing education hours that maintain licensure status.
- Two years of related work experience and CNSC preferred
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Retention Bonuses
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.