Regional Practice Manager
4312 Heritage Trace Parkway Ste 700 Fort Worth, TX 76244
Regional Practice Administrator - Western Division
Fort Worth, TX
We are looking for an experienced and highly skilled Practice Administrator for a premiere healthcare company in the DFW metroplex. The Practice Administrator is responsible for recognizing and acting on ways to improve service to patients, support physicians and staff and reach operational, financial, and strategic goals. Qualified candidates will have prior experience working directly with C-level executives and physicians and possesses extensive compliance knowledge.
Responsibilities of the Practice Administrator:
- Meets with vendors as needed.
- Conducts staff meetings to solicit practice and patient service improvement ideas and announces policy changes.
- Ensures compliance with standard medical practice to manage and minimize risk.
- Serves as the HIPAA and divisional compliance manager.
- Reports any compliance violations or complaints regarding Physician behavior to CEO.
- Reports any compliance violations or complaints regarding bulling, discrimination or sexual harassment to CEO.
- Maintains personnel files for all staff and provide appropriate documents to the HR Department.
- Recruits, selects, hires, trains and evaluates all personnel.
- Conducts performance reviews for all staff annually and makes salary increases based upon the percentage rates approved by the division.
- Supervises divisional billing and collections processes at the clinical office.
- Audits all invoices for accuracy before paying. (Accounts Payable)
- Provides the CEO with requested reports (Example: Physician Working Days)
- Maintains physician reputation ratings by responding to patient survey results and comments to improve patient relations.
- Serves as a point of contact for referring physicians and physician’ s offices that are unable to reach the physicians of the practice.
- Continually analyzes office scheduling for improvement of patient services and physician productivity.
- Monitors and reports on periodic time study results to assist the physicians and staff in improving patient flow.
- Oversees staffing and operations for Special Procedures Department
- Oversees staffing and allocation of the Float Team.
- Oversees staffing for credentialing specialists and provides physician, management and facility support as needed.
Requirements of the Practice Administrator:
- Bachelor’ s Degree, Masters Degree preferred
- Must have interpersonal skills as well as verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate effectively with physicians, nurses, patients, staff, payors, hospital staff and others.
- Must maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Must have organizational skills necessary to coordinate all operational activities.
- Must have the knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures relating to patient scheduling, accounts receivables and managed care reimbursement procedures.
- Must have the knowledge of medical office methods and procedures.
- Must have a high degree of independent problem resolution skills to effectively solve problems.
- Must have the ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail when receiving instructions from physicians or others, reading and interpreting procedures and related materials; examining and closely inspecting materials when using equipment; and working one-on-one with patients.
- Must have computer skills in word processing, excel, and an understanding of the practice’ s computer system. (EMR/PM/Scheduling)
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.