Regional Practice Manager
8230 Walnut Hill Lane Dallas, TX 75231
Regional Practice Administrator - Dallas Division
Dallas, Fort Worth, TX
We are looking for an experienced and highly skilled Practice Administrator for a premiere healthcare company in the DFW metroplex. The Practice Administrator is responsible for recognizing and acting on ways to improve service to patients, support physicians and staff and reach operational, financial, and strategic goals. Qualified candidates will have prior experience working directly with C-level executives and physicians and possesses extensive compliance knowledge.
Responsibilities of the Practice Administrator:
- Meets with vendors as needed.
- Conducts staff meetings to solicit practice and patient service improvement ideas and announces policy changes.
- Ensures compliance with standard medical practice to manage and minimize risk.
- Serves as the HIPAA and divisional compliance manager.
- Reports any compliance violations or complaints regarding Physician behavior to CEO.
- Reports any compliance violations or complaints regarding bulling, discrimination or sexual harassment to CEO.
- Maintains personnel files for all staff and provide appropriate documents to the HR Department.
- Recruits, selects, hires, trains and evaluates all personnel.
- Conducts performance reviews for all staff annually and makes salary increases based upon the percentage rates approved by the division.
- Supervises divisional billing and collections processes at the clinical office.
- Audits all invoices for accuracy before paying. (Accounts Payable)
- Provides the CEO with requested reports (Example: Physician Working Days)
- Maintains physician reputation ratings by responding to patient survey results and comments to improve patient relations.
- Serves as a point of contact for referring physicians and physician’ s offices that are unable to reach the physicians of the practice.
- Continually analyzes office scheduling for improvement of patient services and physician productivity.
- Monitors and reports on periodic time study results to assist the physicians and staff in improving patient flow.
- Oversees staffing and operations for Special Procedures Department
- Oversees staffing and allocation of the Float Team.
- Oversees staffing for credentialing specialists and provides physician, management and facility support as needed.
Requirements of the Practice Administrator:
- Bachelor’ s Degree, Masters Degree preferred
- Must have interpersonal skills as well as verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate effectively with physicians, nurses, patients, staff, payors, hospital staff and others.
- Must maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Must have organizational skills necessary to coordinate all operational activities.
- Must have the knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures relating to patient scheduling, accounts receivables and managed care reimbursement procedures.
- Must have the knowledge of medical office methods and procedures.
- Must have a high degree of independent problem resolution skills to effectively solve problems.
- Must have the ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail when receiving instructions from physicians or others, reading and interpreting procedures and related materials; examining and closely inspecting materials when using equipment; and working one-on-one with patients.
- Must have computer skills in word processing, excel, and an understanding of the practice’ s computer system. (EMR/PM/Scheduling)
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.