7777 Forest Lane , suite 112 Dallas, TX 75230 US
*ON Call Required: Rotate call every 6 weeks with the employee being on call for a similar shift that they work (Day shift is on call for 7a-7p nights 7p-7a). Generally call is only 3 days over the weekend.
Salary Range: Min 23.10 -Mid 28.87 (7+ years of experience) -Max 34.64 (Close to 20 years of experience to be considered for the max)
This HCA facility is recognized for its state-of-the-art medical facilities and leading organ transplant program.
The hospital’s robotic surgery staff are pioneers in performing minimally invasive surgery, which reduces pain, blood loss, and scarring, while also shortening the recovery period for patients. The facility also specializes in rehabilitation, heart and vascular care, and women's services, among other services. The facility detects and treats all kinds of cancer while providing a calming and secure environment for its patients and respective family members.
- Job Performs superior/quality diagnostic images under the guidance of a Radiologist on all ages.
- Maintains a safe and therapeutic diagnostic radiological environment based on practice standards, radiation safety guidelines that include monitoring.
- Participates in departmental Performance Improvement activities.
- Graduate of AMA approved school of radiology technology.
- Prefer 6 months of experience acute Radiology tech experience, but definitely open to new grads who completed clinicals in a hospital setting
- ARRT, MRT State of Texas.
- Current AHA or ARC BLS provider.
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tierra grew up in a small town from Louisiana where she received her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and later received her Masters in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources. She recently took a leap of faith and moved to Dallas, TX where she has been in healthcare recruiting since 2020. Tierra takes pride in building strong relationships with both clients and candidates to ensure the most qualified placements. On her downtime she enjoys working out, traveling, content creating, and reading.