Radiology Technologist - CT
Austin, TX 78702
CornerStone Medical is looking for a highly trained Radiology Technologist (RAD Tech) for a surgical center in Austin, TX. The Radiology Tech provides information to diagnose patient illnesses by operating radiologic equipment to produce radiographs.
Responsibilities of the Radiology Technologist (RAD Tech):
- Completes required orientation as directed by facility
- Follows facility and OSHA safety rules and procedures while on assignment
- Follows facility Unusual Occurrence Protocol
- Respects cultural and religious practices of patients
- Upholds HIPAA regulations
- Punctual and dependent for assigned/confirmed shifts
Requirements of the Radiology Technologist (RAD Tech):
- Associates Degree of Applied Science.
- Current Radiology License from the state of Texas (RT)(ARRT),
- Basic Life Support (BLS).
- 2 years of hospital or surgical Center experience preferred.
- Spine procedures experience required
- Current C-Arm experience
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.