Radiology Tech - McKinney TX
4500 Medical Center Dr , suite 112 Mckinney, TX 75069 US
Radiology Technician-McKinney, TX
Shift: Full Time: Days and Nights
Days: Saturday, Sunday and Monday (9:00 AM – 9:30 PM)
Nights: Tuesday - Friday (8:30 PM - 7:00 AM)
Cornerstone Medical is in search of a skilled Radiology Technician to work at at a 260-bed HCA Healthcare facility located in McKinney Tx. The Technician will perform superior/quality Diagnostic images under the guidance of a Radiologist on all ages.
- RECENT ACUTE CARE EXPERIENCE AS A RADIOLOGY TECH IS REQUIRED!
- Experience working as a radiology technologist required.
- Registered with American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) through American Heart Association (AHA) required
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.