Radiology Tech - M - F 8:00a.m. - 4:30pm
2460 North I 35 E, Ste 225 Waxahachie, TX 75165
We are currently looking for an experienced Radiology Tech for a fast paced clinic in Waxahachie, TX. The Rad-Tech will be responsible for producing quality x-rays, in a timely manner by demonstrating a working knowledge of accepted techniques of radio-graphic exposure, and human anatomy, and appropriate positions necessary to demonstrate the area to be visualized.
This is a contract assignment with the possibility of going permanent.
Responsibilities of the Radiology Tech:
- Checks the adequacy of technics on radio-graphs produced and ensures correct labeling on films that all required information is discernible.
- Perform darkroom functions including loading and unloading cassettes and operating film processors.
- Current ARRT Registration
- Ability to exercise judgment and make decisions and deliver the same quality of care and work during both busy and slower times.
- Education and experience equivalent to an Associate' s Degree from an accredited college or university in a related field.
- Two (2) years work related experience
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Longevity Bonuses
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.