Radiology Tech (X-Ray/ CT Tech)
1776 US-287, Suite 100 Mansfield, TX 76063 US
Radiology Tech (Combination of X- Ray Tech and CT)
Hours: 3 days a week, alternating weekends (This will be a 10 week assignment)
Machine: GE Systems
CornerStone Medical is looking for an Radiology Tech to work at an Emergency Hospital in Mansfield, TX.
The purpose of this position is to perform a variety of imaging procedures, including CT and X-Rays, at a technical level not requiring constant supervision.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide technical assistance and supportive patient care to assist the physicians, nurses and other technical and administrative staff in meeting the needs of individual patients throughout the facility.
- Operate and maintain all imaging department equipment including but not limited to X-Ray, CT, CR reader, and PACS
- Perform all imaging exams in accordance with established policies, procedures, regulations, and laws and ensure the physician on duty is notified of the results
- High School diploma or GED, required
- Graduation from an AMA-approved school of Radiology Technology, required
- Certified as a medical radiologic technologist as required by the state in which practicing, required
- CT Certification, preferred
- Current BLS certification through the American Heart Association, required
- Associate’s Degree in radiology, preferred
- Registered Technologist with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in radiography required
- Registered Technologist with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in computed tomography, preferred
- 2+ years radiologic/imaging experience, preferred
**Must pass a criminal background check**
Quick apply or contact Tierra at 972-534-0020 ext 103
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tierra grew up in a small town from Louisiana where she received her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and later received her Masters in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources. She recently took a leap of faith and moved to Dallas, TX where she has been in healthcare recruiting since 2020. Tierra takes pride in building strong relationships with both clients and candidates to ensure the most qualified placements. On her downtime she enjoys working out, traveling, content creating, and reading.