Radiology/ X-Ray Service Technician - M-F, Local Travel
Dallas Fort Worth, TX 76132
Radiology/X-Ray Service Technician - M-F, Local Travel
Dallas Fort Worth Metro Area, TX
CornerStone Medical is looking for skilled Radiology/X-Ray Service Technicians for our client in the DFW area. The Radiology Service Technician is responsible for the repair, installation, maintenance, calibration and inspection of high end diagnostic imaging systems through out the assigned territory.
Please note: This position is for a service technician servicing equipment, not an x-ray technologist (no patient care)
Qualifications of the Radiology/X-Ray Service Technician:
- Associate' s Degree in Radiology Equipment Technology or Electronics preferred or minimum 8 years experience servicing diagnostic imaging systems
- Vocational/Trade school with 3 years of experience servicing diagnostic imaging systems
- Experience performing preventative maintenance procedures
- Knowledge of electronic theory, technology and test equipment
- Knowledge of radiological theory and technology
- Experience using mechanical systems and tools
- Ability to maintain accurate records of repairs, calibrations and tests
- Ability to run diagnostic programs
- Ability to isolate, test, repair or replace defective parts or assemblies
- Skill in testing electronic, radiologic and mechanical systems
- Certification as a Biomedical Technician (CBET), or Certified Radiology Equipment Specialist (CRES) preferred
- Valid Texas Drivers license required.
Benefits of the Radiology/X-Ray Service Technician:
- Competitive compensation packages/ relocation
- Matching 401k
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D, Long Term Care and Disability
- Company Vehicle or Mileage Reimbursement
- Company Provided Laptop
- Tools and Necessary Equipment
Chat with me now!
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.