7777 Forest Lane , suite 112 Dallas, TX 75230 US
*ON Call Required: Rotate call every 6 weeks with the employee being on call for a similar shift that they work (Day shift is on call for 7a-7p nights 7p-7a). Generally call is only 3 days over the weekend.
Salary Range: Min 23.10 -Mid 28.87 (7+ years of experience) -Max 34.64 (Close to 20 years of experience to be considered for the max)
- Job Performs superior/quality diagnostic images under the guidance of a Radiologist on all ages.
- Maintains a safe and therapeutic diagnostic radiological environment based on practice standards, radiation safety guidelines that include monitoring.
- Participates in departmental Performance Improvement activities.
- Graduate of AMA approved school of radiology technology.
- Prefer at least 6 months of experience acute Radiology tech experience, but definitely open to new grads who completed clinicals in a hospital setting
- ARRT, MRT State of Texas.
- Current AHA or ARC BLS provider.
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Chance has over 6 years in the Healthcare Industry, working many different positions from CMA to Hyperbaric Technologist throughout both clinical and Hospital settings. Most recently he made the transition to healthcare recruiter, where he is utilizing his outgoing personality and love of giving back, to help others like himself throughout the Medical Field. Chance gained his skills in healthcare and business by obtaining a Bachelors in Biology then continued his education by earning a Masters in Business Administration with a focus in Healthcare Administration and Management.
As a Clinical Recruitment Manager, Chance is focused on providing the best possible experience for both client and candidate. He regularly builds and maintains strong relationships while helping to provide every candidate with the best opportunities possible. By having personal experience of what it’s like to work in the industry, Chance understands what it takes to be successful and is the perfect advocate to have in your corner!