490A West Zia Rd Santa Fe, NM 87505
Santa Fe, NM
CornerStone Medical is currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Radiation Therapist for a premeire healthcare facility in Santa Fe, NM. The Radiation Therapist is responsible for simulating and treating patients according to the physician' s prescription. This is a 13 week contract starting 8/26.
Shift: M-F, 8am - 5pm
Responsibilities and Requirements of the Radiation Therapist:
- Graduate of an accredited Radiation Therapy Technology Program. Associate' s or Bachelor' s degree, or Certificate in Radiation Therapy Technology
- Registered and certified by theAmerican Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) as an RTT. Current New Mexico State license
- Ability to operate a linear accelerator, computerized record and verify system, portal imager, CT/simulator, HDR and ultrasound. Excellent computer skills and trouble shooting ability
- Prior experience as a radiation therapist
- Comfortable with exposure to radiation, chemotherapy drugs, Hepatitis B, contagious diseases, infected wounds and needle puncture inherent in an acute care setting
- Ability to move quickly, bending, stretching, lifting patients of all weights with assistance, pulling or pushing wheelchairs and stretchers. Manual dexterity, good vision, hearing and speech. Ability to lift heavy objects above the head or below knee level
Benefits of the Radiation Therapist:
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Retention Bonuses
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on Business Management, she learned the skillful art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career and match them with premier companies.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last eight years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for staffing clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level roles for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.