12606 Greenville Ave Ste 185 , Suite 700 Dallas, TX 75243 US
CornerStone Medical is looking for a Radiation Therapist on a Direct Hire for the Dallas/Plano, TX area.
Base Salary: $75,000-$95,000 depending on experience
- Accurately delivers and records radiation therapy treatments under the direction and oversight of the radiation oncologist and chief radiation therapist.
- Works closely with the Physician during consultation and simulation to provide the best treatment option.
- Instructs and reassures patients on what to expect during treatment, such as skin reaction and wound care.
- Maintains the accuracy of the treatment chart including patient identity, treatment prescription, diagnosis, calculations, and thorough knowledge of Aria.
- Graduate of an accredited radiation therapy program
- ARRT certification, required
- Texas Radiologic Technology License Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Radiation Therapy: 2 years (Preferred)
- Competitive Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
Quick Apply on line or call David at 972-534-0020 ext. 108
Meet Your Recruiter
David has been in healthcare recruiting for 2 years, placing candidates in all areas of a Hospital/Clinic. He enjoys building strong relationships with his candidates/clients, while helping fill important assignments in his community. David is originally from Galveston, TX but relocated in 2005 to the DFW area to play Baseball in college. David graduated from Northwood University in 2009 with a BBA. He enjoys watching all of Houston sports team, playing Golf and spending time on the weekend with his family.