RN Infusion- PRN
950 E Harvard Avenue #140 Denver, CO 80210 US
Pay rate: $40 a hour
Work Schedule: 8 am to 4:30 pm (MST)
*Client will pay for airfare, meals, lodging, and rental car!
They will have more assignments in the near future so if you do well, they will ask for you again.
- 2-3 years of RN experience
- Must have experience in Picc Dressing changes, adminstering IV Medications, and starting IV's
- Must have Medi-port experience
- Home Health experience preferred (no LVN's)
- Teach and train experience preferred
- up to date RN license in the state of TX
- Infusion Therapy experience is required
- MUST PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Andrew has been in the healthcare recruitment industry for 7+ years, specifically in Healthcare IT. Andrew is use to the high volume recruiting environment and thrives in communicating the needs of not only the client but also the consultant. Andrew excels in connecting with his clients and consultants alike on a personal and professional level in order to create a lifelong relationship. He is a native Texan who is obsessed with all Dallas, Texas professional sports teams and a self-proclaimed trivia whiz. Andrew is a proud father to his 4 year old autistic son Landon who he stays active with on the weekends. Andrew graduated from TCU in 2012 with a major in Sociology and Minor in Spanish. When he is not busy in the office, Andrew likes to run, workout and travel to different parts of the world with his significant other.