RN - Registered Dialysis Nurse
500 W 4th St. Odessa, TX 79761
Registered Nurse- RN
12 week contract - Odessa TX
The Chronic Dialysis Registered Nurse - RN is responsible for the delivery of quality patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing, planning, implementation, and evaluation. The Registered Nurse- RN is responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care of patients based on established clinical nursing practice standards. The Registered Nurse- RN utilizes knowledge of patient’ s age and cultural diversity into the provision of patient techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care
Position Education / Qualifications:
- Graduated from an accredited school of professional nursing
- Licensure appropriate to the state RN is working in and the appropriate certifications to the position and facility
- Minimum 1 year Dialysis experience.
- Proficient oral and written skills
- Current CPR certification
- Two professional references from current / former supervisors
- Citizen of the U.S. or proof to work in the U.S.
Job Knowledge / Responsibilities:
- Ability to utilize the nursing process in the provision of nursing care including but not limited to administering medications and treatments in compliance with the physicians orders and applicable hospital policy, interpreting diagnostic tests, formulating a plan of care, collaborating with other healthcare providers, and provide education to patients and / or significant others (while in compliance with HIPPA).
- The RN must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to patients of all age groups. Must demonstrate knowledge of the principals of growth and development through the life span, possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient’ s status, and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patients needs in relation to age.
- Must document / chart observations and other data related to the clinical condition of the patient. Must properly and accurately chart observations and activities related to patient care.
- Communicates report to appropriate healthcare workers in accordance with hospital policy.
- Performs all required and related duties.
The Registered Nurse- RN may be required to pull up or reposition patients, lift supplies, place equipment on supports, push bed or chair through facility. The individual must be able to bend over to perform certain duties, the individual must be able to maneuver throughout the facility in response to any facility emergency.
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Andrew has been in the healthcare recruitment industry for 7+ years, specifically in Healthcare IT. Andrew is use to the high volume recruiting environment and thrives in communicating the needs of not only the client but also the consultant. Andrew excels in connecting with his clients and consultants alike on a personal and professional level in order to create a lifelong relationship. He is a native Texan who is obsessed with all Dallas, Texas professional sports teams and a self-proclaimed trivia whiz. Andrew is a proud father to his 4 year old autistic son Landon who he stays active with on the weekends. Andrew graduated from TCU in 2012 with a major in Sociology and Minor in Spanish. When he is not busy in the office, Andrew likes to run, workout and travel to different parts of the world with his significant other.