RN - Circulator - M-F, No Weekends, No Nights, No On-Call
918 N Davis Drive Arlington, TX 76012
Arlington, TX - $40.00/hr
CornerStone Medical is looking for a highly trained and experienced OR RN - Circulator for an outpatient surgery center in Arlington, TX that specializes in out-patient eye surgeries. The OR RN - Circulator is responsible for providing safe and direct quality care for patients receiving treatment at the ASC in the operating room to identified age groups.
Responsibilities of the OR RN - Circulator:
- Ensure patient needs are met in accordance with instructions of physician and facility’ s policies & procedures.
- Communicates with courtesy when interacting with patients, physicians, hospital staff, vendors and the public – in person, on the telephone, or by email.
- Develops, individualizes and prioritizes patient’ s plan of care daily in collaboration with patient, family and health team members that is sensitive to the patient’ s cultural and spiritual needs to attain expected outcomes.
- Coordinates and performs activities routinely as appropriate with the Director of Nursing, Medical Director and the Quality Committee(s).
- Provides direct clinical patient care to surgical patients in the operating room.
- Prepares the operating room for procedures each day assuring all supplies, implants, & equipment is present and ready.
- Assisting with efficient Operating Room turn over between cases to prepare for the next case.
- Accurate and legible documentation in the medical record and inventory and maintenance of preference cards.
- Registered Nurse, licensed in the state of Texas
- 1-2 years OR Circulating Experience REQUIRED
- Multispecialty Operating Room experience strongly preferred. Center specializes in out-patient eye surgeries: Ophthalmology, Ocular/Plastics, Cornea and Retina
- Must be personable, friendly, and exhibit flexibility and positive interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills MANDATORY
- Knowledge of typical OR equipment required
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.