Public Health Nurse
900 Jackson Street Dallas, TX 75202 US
Public Health Nurse
CornerStone Medical is looking for a qualified Public Health Nurse in the DFW area for Dallas County Health and Human Services Employee Health clinic. This position is a day- to - day supervision of nursing and support staff to ensure the administration of the employee health clinic.
Mon - Fri 8:00a.m.- 4:30p.m.
Pay Rate: $45.00/hr
Responsibilities of the Public Health Nurse:
- Provides day to day supervision to nursing and support staff to ensure the administration of the employee health clinic.
- Report to the Clinic Physician and supervising staff to preform a variety of medical screenings in supporting the Dallas County's employees and employment process.
- Screenings include pre- employment physicals, performed for all Dallas County departments, employee sick visits, wellness activities, work related injuries, fitness or duty and respond to FMLA related matters.
- Assesses conditions of employee patients, interprets, evaluate medical histories, and physical data for referral to the physician. Along with other duties as assigned.
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Immediate start
- Medical/Dental benefits available
Quick apply or Text Tez @ 972-525-5539
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.