9301 N Central Expy Dallas, TX 75231
CornerStone Medical is looking for a highly trained and experienced Physical Therapist with outpatient experience for an award winning healthcare facility Dallas, TX. The Physical Therapist will provide a variety of therapy techniques, in addition to therapeutic functional exercises and modalities. This is a 4-6 week opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist:
- Perform initial and ongoing physical therapy evaluations according to APTA standards of practice as well as state standards.
- Implement Plan of Treatment on a consistent schedule and adjust this schedule and plan according to patient progress.
- Document patient progress according to approved medical documentation and facility documentation procedures.
- Evaluate mobility, strength and current level of patient function, while setting goals to improve in these areas that are scaled to patient abilities and realistically attainable.
- Report patient progress to patient, patient caregivers and loved ones, facility staff and healthcare professionals involved in ongoing treatment/care of patients.
- Develop a plan for patients following completion of their Plan of Treatment with appropriate in-home care services.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications, etc.
- Assist other facility staff members as needed to provide care and create a clean, orderly and effective environment for rehabilitation and physical therapy.
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program
- Current licensed in the State of Texas
- Current BLS required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledgeable of current treatment protocols and rehabilitation equipment
- Minimum 2+ years of experience, preferably in outpatient / hospital / acute care
Quick Apply Online or Text Erica At: 972-435-6385
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on Business Management, she learned the skillful art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career and match them with premier companies.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last eight years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for staffing clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level roles for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.